|Pou tout diskisyon nou, nou ka ale diskite nan Kafe a.
Paj Prensipal:Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole Wikisource)[modifye sous]
Hello, the link to Haitian Creole Wikisource here links to the subdomain, which was locked due to inactivity.
Please change the link at the bottom of Paj Prensipal to oldwikisource:Paj Prensipal:Kreyòl Ayisyen. This will allow people to make Haitian Creole Wikisource active again, and then it will be possible to ask for the subdomain to be opened again.
Thank you, Dovi 20 janvye 2011 à 17:11 (UTC)
Wikipedia in Tatar[modifye sous]
Dear friends, may I ask you to add a hyperlink to our Tatar Wikipedia (http://tt.wikipedia.org) to yourr Front page. Tatars - are turkic nation living in Tatarstan Republic, second biggest nation in Russian Federation. hope to hear from you soon. sincerely yours, Muhtac 20 mas 2011 à 20:48 (UTC)
Article request[modifye sous]
Hi! Where do I post article requests? I think these articles should have versions in Haitian Creole:
- en:Toussaint Louverture International Airport
- en:Queens Library
- en:Federal Emergency Management Agency -> Ajans Federal Administrasyon Ijans
- en:District School Board of Collier County -> Distri Lekòl Collier County
- en:Miami-Dade County Public Schools -> Lekòl Leta Miami-Dade County
- en:Broward County Public Schools -> Distrik Lekòl Brawad Kaounti
- en:New York City Department of Education -> Depatman Edikasyon vil Nouyòk
- en:Newark Public Schools -> L’Ékol Piblik Newark
Thanks WhisperToMe 16 jen 2011 à 04:11 (UTC)
Survey on this wikipedia[modifye sous]
Hi, I'm sorry, but I cannot speak Haitian. I therefore write in English, if it is okay. I am from Germany, Bremen, and I am studying linguistics and I have a seminar on language ausbau. This is, when a language doesn't have enough words to express all the modern things and it gets then upgrated with new expressions to fulfill it. And I want to study how Wikipedia can help on that and this is why I doing those surveys. I have two questions for you: 1. What do you think is the contribution of Wikipedia that your languages gets beter developped and gets new expressions for modern things, 2. How do you build new words, are there certain patterns or methods? (And would you be so kind and show me, where you are discussing on new words?) I would be really thankful, if there came some meanings and answers together. Thank you very much, Sincerely Zylbath 13 septanm 2011 à 17:17 (UTC)
At the end of the page, the zh: interwiki link is broken. Please add "]". Thank you, PiRSquared17 5 novanm 2011 à 04:43 (UTC)
- Done by PeterSymonds. Trijnstel 30 novanm 2011 à 20:43 (UTC)
On the English Wikipedia, we started a project called TAFI. Each week we identify underdeveloped articles that require improvement. Our goal is to use widespread collaborative editing to improve articles to Good article, Featured article or Featured list quality over a short time frame.
This is all about improving important articles in a collaborative manner, and also inspiring readers of Wikipedia to also try editing. We think it is a very important and interesting idea that will make Wikipedia a better place to work. It has been very successful so far, and the concept has spread to the Hindi Wikipedia where it has been well received.
We wanted to know if your Wikipedia was interested in setting up its own version of TAFI. Please contact us on our talk page or here if you are interested.--Coin945 (talk) 17:48, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Plan for attracting users to the Haitian Creole Wikipedia[modifye sous]
I am happy to accept a post as administrator to help protect the Wikipedia from spam and vandalism.
As for editing, I want to attract editors who have fluency in Haitian and a permanent presence. I believe writing articles on subjects that are of interest to the Haitian diaspora in the United States will be a permanent way of attracting users to this project: Haiti itself is fairly low income but the diaspora has more reliable internet access and more disposable income.
This means writing articles about topics related to the New York City, Boston, Orlando, and Miami metropolitan areas:
- Neighborhoods/districts with large numbers of Haitians
- School districts and schools which enroll large numbers of Haitian students.
- Public transportation systems and library systems of these cities
- Pop culture figures, ethnic politicians, etc. from the Haitian community
Thank you WhisperToMe for stepping in as administrator[modifye sous]
I am beginning to recruit Kreyol speakers in the Boston area to add to the Kreyol WP. The plan is to have Haitian scholars and thought leaders make a list of 200 articles they would like to see translated either from the English or French to Kreyol. Could you recommend a WP page where it would make sense to contain this list? Thanks NegMawon (discussion) 23 fevriye 2016 à 21:15 (UTC)
- @NegMawon : Byenveni ! M trè kontan tande sa a ! I don’t have an obvious answer for where such a list belongs (maybe create it at Wikipedya:Atik pou tradui?) but I’m excited you and the scholars are here! :D Let me know if you need help – even if my enthusiasm is stronger than my kreyòl. —LLarson (di & fè) 24 fevriye 2016 à 02:10 (UTC)