Hi there, do you get an sense that this wiki has an active administrator? I have not heard anything in a while from him/her but have tried reaching out. Have you? --Aliceba (discussion) 17 fevriye 2015 à 10:53 (UTC)
Bonjou. Wiki sa a pa gen okenn administratè yo. Mwen te mande yo vin yon sèl, men te gen pa gen okenn repons ankò. Mèsi pou bay m 'yon mesaj nan paj pale m' yo. Mwen wè bezwen an pou atik sou Miami ak New York. Mwen te deja te dakò ak ekri atik sou sante. MdmPaj (discussion) 9 jiyè 2015 à 10:41 (UTC)
Salut, je voudrais suggérer de supprimer l'article sur Loredana Berté parce qu'il est seulement un "stub" de 1 ligne.
Hi, I'd like to suggest to delete the article about Loredana Berté because it's just a 1-line stub.
- Your previous request was answered here.
- The answer is "No". The number of sentences is not a good reason for deleting any article. WhatamIdoing (discussion) 31 desanm 2015 à 17:52 (UTC)
Clean up[modifye sous]
In the category of general clean-up work, can you figure out whether there's a bot that would remove a deleted template?
Also, Imaj: (="Image:" as a synonym for "File:") is broken. I've asked to have this reviewed and probably fixed, but it may take a while to get the patch deployed (phab:T120702: it'll take a few weeks to get deployed due to the holiday deployment schedule). It might be nice to have someone with AWB or a bot run through articles and update them so that the images start working again, but I'm not sure it's worth it at this stage. The most visible problem is on the Main Page, where "imaj:Cesaire.jpg" in the gallery is blank. It needs an admin to replace "Imaj" with "File" or "Fichye", in Modèl:Kout pwojektè. (The English default always works, at all MediaWiki installations, but "Fichye" is the Haitian word.) WhatamIdoing (discussion) 26 desanm 2015 à 03:30 (UTC)
- The "Imaj" problem should go away soon-ish; disabling it was a mistake, and a patch is on the way (after the holidays). WhatamIdoing (discussion) 31 desanm 2015 à 17:55 (UTC)
Welcome template[modifye sous]
I asked User:MdMPaj/User:Bfpage about a welcome template a while ago. I found one today: Itilizatè:Masterches/Mesaj akèy. I think that we should encourage experienced editors to keep an eye on the pages linked there.
Do you think we could create a "translation page" for people who "speak" enwiki? I'd like to get redirects set up for common pages (e.g., Wikipedia:Community portal now redirects properly) but a few simple things like "Instead of , use " (or whatever it is) would be handy. What do you think? WhatamIdoing (discussion) 7 janvye 2016 à 16:06 (UTC)
- Argh, I have a typo in User:MdmPaj's username. WhatamIdoing (discussion) 7 janvye 2016 à 16:06 (UTC)
Template for deletion[modifye sous]
- I started a proposal about this at Wikipedia:Kafe. I'm hoping that this will both produce something useful and also get people in the habit of discussing 'big deals' centrally. WhatamIdoing (discussion) 17 janvye 2016 à 21:13 (UTC)
Proposition for speedy deletion[modifye sous]
Hello. Please can you delete Diskisyon Leon Laleau, it's a copy of a website not in the public domain (about this personality Léon Laleau, another correct article without copyvio exist on this wiki). Thank you, --Arsendis (discussion) 21 janvye 2016 à 16:26 (UTC)
Re:Haitian organizations in France, Belgium, Switzerland, French Canada, etc.[modifye sous]
It is a good idea, but unfortunately I'm afraid of not being the right user to do this job; maybe could you contact Wikimédia France Association (contact: Jules78120), as suggested here (I'm sorry but I can't invest myself in this job) --Arsendis (discussion) 11 fevriye 2016 à 10:44 (UTC)
Your temporary access has expired[modifye sous]
Page move request[modifye sous]
Page move request II[modifye sous]
Hi WhisperToMe, you could you please delete the above article I just created? I noticed that there is Los Angeles, Kalifòni on the same subject :( Thanks. DARIO SEVERI (discussion) 7 jen 2016 à 14:30 (UTC)
wmf:Resolution:Licensing policy + NowCommons[modifye sous]
- Espesyal:SakLye/Template:NowCommons - duplicates of files that exist in Commons
- Espesyal:SakLye/Template:Delete - files violating copyright
22.214.171.124 13 jen 2016 à 12:48 (UTC)
- The second link should be this. It includes pages that link to the template.