Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
Atik Jacques Marescaux sa a an devlòpman. Li bezwen tradui, diskite sou li nan Diskite:Jacques Marescaux
|Dat nesans:8 out, 1948|
|Nasyonalite : franse|
Gade kouman pou ou konplete biyografi sa : biyografi
Biyografi[edite | modifye sous]
- 1948 : Nesans nan Clermont
- 1971 : Major in the contest for the Internat
- 1977 : Doktè nan chirirji
- 1980 : He obtained a chair professor at the Universities digestive surgery. He was only 33 years.
- 1989 - 1992 : Director of special education Visceral surgery at the Medical School of Strasbourg.
- 1989 - 1992 : Vice President of the regional council of the Inserm.
- Depi 1989 : Head of digestive and endocrine surgery University Hospitals of Strasbourg.
- Depi 1994 : Founding Director of the IRCAD and the EITS
- 7 septanm 2001 : he made New York a world first in TeleSurgery operating in the gallbladder of a patient who was in Strasbourg. This is the Lindbergh Operation.
- Depi 2002 : Founding member of WeBSurg
- Nan mwa mas 2005, he participated, with prestigious colleagues: Pierre Chambon, Jean-Marie Lehn, Pascal Neuville and Charles Woler, the draft pole of competitiveness "Innovation Therapeutics", in the context of Alsace BioValley.
- 2 avril 2007, he is believed to be the first in the world to operate a person without leaving a scar, removing the gallbladder of a patient older than 30 years without making incision of the skin and through a natural orifice.