Large Hadron Collider
Depi Wikipedya, ansiklopedi lib
Regular and superconducting cables for 12500 amperes used at LEP (top) and Large Hadron Collider (bottom) respectively.
Compact Muon Solenoid
- LHC UK webpage
- US LHC webpage
- Official Timeline of LHC Milestones
- Hardware Commissioning Coordination web pages
- TED talks (video) - Brian Cox: What really goes on at the Large Hadron Collider
- Overview of the LHC at CERN's public webpage
- Challenges in accelerator physics
- UK Science Museum, London Exhibition supported by the Science and Technology Facilities Council
- The Alice experiment
- Compact Muon Solenoid main page
- Compact Muon Solenoid page (U.S. collaboration)
- LCG - The LHC Computing Grid webpage
- The Large Hadron Collider ATLAS Experiment - Virtual Reality (VR) photography panoramas (requires QuickTime)
- LHC startup plan. Includes dates, energies and luminosities
- Seed short film - Lords of the Ring
- 'Super-collider' tunnel nears completion The Independent 1 March 2008
- VR Image of the Supercollider
- Energising the quest for 'big theory'
- symmetry magazine LHC special issue August 2006, special issue December 2007
- BBC Horizon, The six billion dollar experiment
- New Yorker: Crash Course. The world’s largest particle accelerator (ca. 6 500 words)
- NYTimes: A Giant Takes On Physics’ Biggest Questions (ca. 4 300 words)
- Beam Parameters and Definitions. The chapter of the LHC Technical Design Report (TDR) that lists of all the beam parameters for the LHC.
- Large Hadron Collider, Ingenia magazine
- Birth of a Giant, CNRS magazine
- Why a Large Hadron Collider? Seed Magazine interviews with physicists.